lördag 19 mars 2011

... och så lite cleaning fun


Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. ~Phyllis Diller,Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966

Housework is something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it. ~Author Unknown

Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy. ~Author Unknown

A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners

Don't cook. Don't clean. No man will ever make love to a woman because she waxed the linoleum - "My God, the floor's immaculate. Lie down, you hot bitch." ~Joan Rivers

The Rose Bowl is the only bowl I've ever seen that I didn't have to clean. ~Erma Bombeck

I think housework is the reason most women go to the office. ~Heloise Cruse

I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on. ~Roseanne Barr



The trouble with living alone is that it's always your turn to do the dishes. ~Author Unknown

Clean your finger before you point at my spots ~ Benjamin Franklin

Housework, if it is done right, can kill you. ~John Skow

Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner. ~Author Unknown

I always thought a yard was three feet, then I started mowing the lawn. ~C.E. Cowman

There's nothing to match curling up with a good book when there's a repair job to be done around the house. ~Joe Ryan

You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty. ~Cecil Baxter

We labor to make a house a home, then every time we're expecting visitors, we rush to turn it back into a house. ~Robert Brault

Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This mess is a place! ~Author Unknown

I like hugs and I like kisses,
But what I really love is help with the dishes!
~Author Unknown

If the shelves are dusty and the pots don't shine,
it's because I have better things to do with my time. ~Author Unknown

Thank God for dirty dishes,
they have a tale to tell;
while others may go hungry,
we're eating very well.
~Author Unknown


Please don't feed the dust bunnies. ~Author Unknown

This house is protected by killer dust bunnies. ~Author Unknown

It's all in the attitude - housework is exercise. Slim your way to a clean home! ~Linda Solegato

One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop. ~G.M. Weilacher

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar